Advanced PGDBA Program Specialization
Sales administration is a business train which is centered around the functional use of offers strategies and the management of a companys business operations. It is an imperative business work as net deals through the offer of items and benefits and coming about benefit drive most business.
I. MANAGING THE CHANGING SALES WORLD: THE ENVIRONMENT.
1. Introduction to Sales Management.
2. The Sales Environment.
3. Legal and Ethical Environment.
4. Global Environment.
II. MANAGING YOUR PRIMARY SALES RESOURCES: SALES INDIVIDUALS.
5. Personal Selling.
6. Sales Managers and Leadership
III. MANAGING YOUR ACCOUNTS IN A COMPETITIVE WORLD: THE CUSTOMER.
7. Organizational Buying/Purchasing.
8. Sales Organization.
9. Sales force Deployment.
IV. MANAGING YOUR SALES RESOURCES: ORGANIZATIONAL TACTICS.
10. Selecting and Recruiting the Sales force.
11. Training the Sales force.
12. Motivating the Sales force.
13. Compensating the Sales force.
14. Evaluating the Sales force.
V MANAGING YOUR SALES RESOURCES: CORPORATE STRATEGY.
15. Forecasting and Quotas.
16. Sales Strategy: Planning and Implementation.
17. Sales Strategy: Controlling Supply.
Check your PGDBA Program skills at NIMS?
How much do you know about pgdba-sales-management skills?
Take our pgdba-sales-management course demo and enhance your skills against your professional competition.
Check your real time pgdba-sales-management skills through our advanced technology based platform.