Advanced PGDBA Program Specialization
Energy Management incorporates arranging and operation of energy generation and vitality utilization units. Targets are asset preservation, atmosphere insurance, and cost investment funds, while the clients have perpetual access to the energy they require. It is associated nearly to natural administration, generation administration, coordinations, and another setup business capacities.
" Energy Management is the proactive, sorted out and methodical coordination of obtainment, transformation, circulation, and utilization of energy to meet the prerequisites, considering ecological and monetary goals"
• The value of energy management
• Some suggested principles of energy management
EFFECTIVE ENERGY MANAGEMENT
• Energy management program
• Organizational Structure
• Energy Policy
• Audit Planning
• Educational Planning
• Strategic Planning
• Energy auditing services
• Basic components of an energy audit
• Specialized audit tools
• Industrial Audits
• Commercial audits
• Residential audits
• General characteristics of capital investments
• Sources of funds
• Tax considerations
• Time value of money concepts
• Project measures of worth
BOILERS AND FIRED SYSTEMS
• Analysis of Boilers and fired systems
• Key elements for maximum efficiency
• Direct contact technology for hot water production
STEAM AND CONDENSATE SYSTEM
• Thermal properties of steam
• Estimating steam usage and its value
• Steam traps and their application
• Condensate Recovery
• Cogeneration systems design and analysis
• Computer programs
• WASTE HEAT RECOVERY
• Waste heat survey
• Waste heat exchangers
• Economics of waste heat recovery
• Principles of envelope analysis
• Metal elements in envelope components
Check your PGDBA Program skills at NIMS?
How much do you know about pgdba-energy-management skills?
Take our pgdba-energy-management course demo and enhance your skills against your professional competition.
Check your real time pgdba-energy-management skills through our advanced technology based platform.