Foreign Trade Management
Advanced MBA Program Specialization
Foreign Trade Management
MBA Course in Foreign Trade Management
With the advent of globalization markets across the globe have become easily accessible and this has increased the importance of foreign trade management. Import and export, outsourcing and trade of goods and services between the two countries are some examples of the foreign trade. However, foreign trade is not only the exchange of goods, capitals, and services across international territories but it also includes technology, the human race, and knowledge. An MBA course in foreign trade management makes the students able to understand the intricate details of the foreign trade. Basically, this degree is designed to equip the students with the sufficient knowledge and training needed to run the business along with the procedure and documentation involved in export and import, approaching potential customers in foreign countries and other intricacies of business. It is a perfect course for aspirants as you can find unlimited jobs in this field. You can join various enterprises or firms anywhere and can grow high in your career with high salaries. The aspirants of this course shall be liable to go through various topics such as import management, export management, international labor laws, foreign trade policy, trade agreements, legal and economic aspects, international capital management, foreign exchange, accounting practices, trade agreements and etc. You could be assigned with the following jobs:
- You can get the jobs of export managers, executives, international business consultant, international business developer, international marketing manager, global business manager and brand manager.
- You can also be assigned with the jobs of project managers, export co-coordinator, management consultant, account manager and etc.
- A course in foreign trade will qualify you for job offers in various sectors such as banking, trade, commerce, accounts and etc.
- Apart from these, you can also become part of international placement offices, securities firms, banking sector, global tourism sector, international consultancy firms, global shipping companies and other financial institutions.
- It will prepare the aspirants with a good base in foreign trade and international business field.
- Being a foreign trade professional you will be responsible for looking all that ways by which the overseas sales could be increased along with searching new hubs.
- You could also get the responsibility to plan strategies based on marketing research.
Check your MBA Program skills at NIMS?
How much do you know about mba-foreign-trade-management skills?
Take our mba-foreign-trade-management course demo and enhance your skills against your professional competition.
Check your real time mba-foreign-trade-management skills through our advanced technology based platform.