MBA in Business Analytics
Management Program at NIMS for professionals, entrepreneurs & job seekers.
MBA in Business Analytics - Program Overview
MBA Course in Business Analytics
Business analytics is all about dealing with the study, analysis, and interpretation of big data of organizations and companies. The candidates have to explore and inspect the past data of companies to formulate the policies for the future to get the better results and profits. The different sources are used to get the past data such as business people, online transactions, call centers, sensors, weblogs, medicine and etc. An MBA course in business analytics will provide you the understanding of this field and you will become able to take the necessary steps needed to handle the various complex situations of this field. The other benefits of this course are the following:
- Some of the topics that candidates have to go through are advanced business analytics, decision analysis, big data analytics, spreadsheet modeling and simulation, project management and etc.
- Some of the job profiles under which the candidates have to work are market research analyst, data analyst, data warehousing expert, data mining expert, business analyst project manager, data scientist and etc.
- Some of the top recruiters in this field are Microsoft, KPMG, Reliance, Google, Facebook, Larsen&Toubro, American Express and etc.
MBA in Business Analytics - Fee Structure
Course Fees is INR 180,000 (include exam fees) + Tax
Career Prospects of MBA in Business Analytics
Designed for our professional students, the MBA program incorporates the latest online learning tools and printed textbooks making it possible for you to earn a traditional, regionally accredited MBA.
The Masters program in Business Analytics offers you an expansive scope of vocation prospects. As a graduate, you may work in money related administration, advertising and data administration, human asset administration, development and business enterprise or acquiring and supply administration
- Graduation / Equivalent ( Self attested )
- 3 Passport sized photos
- One govt. issued photo identity proof (Self attested )
- One address proof (Self attested )