Advanced DBA Program Specialization
Personnel Management is a managerial capacity of an association that exists to give the faculty expected to authoritative exercises and to deal with the general the general employee-employer relationship.
1. Nature and Scope of Human Resource Management
2. Environment of Human Resource Management
3. Strategic Human Resource Management
4. Human Resource Planning
5. Job Analysis and Design
8. Orientation and Placement
9. Training and Development
10. Performance Appraisal and Job Evaluation
11. Employee Remuneration
12. Incentive Payments
13. Employee Benefits and Services
14. Executive Remuneration
15. Basic Motivation Concepts
16. Application of Concepts of Motivation
17. Participative Management
18. Employee Communication
19. Employee Welfare
20. Safety and Health
21. Promotions Transfers and Separations
22. Industrial Relations
23. Trade Unions
24. Disputes and their Resolution
25. Ethical Issues in Human Resource Management
26. Human Resource Audit
27. Challenges of Human Resource management
Check your DBA Program skills at NIMS?
How much do you know about dba-personnel-management skills?
Take our dba-personnel-management course demo and enhance your skills against your professional competition.
Check your real time dba-personnel-management skills through our advanced technology based platform.