Advanced BBA Program Specialization
Strategic Management is the detailing and execution of the significant objectives and activities taken by an organizations best administration for the benefit of proprietors, in light of thought of assets and an evaluation of the interior and outer situations in which the association contends.
- Introduction to business policy
- Overview of strategy management
- Hierarchy of strategic intent.
- Environment appraisal
- Organizational appraisal
- Corporate level strategies
- Business level strategies
- Strategic analysis and choice
- Activating strategies
- Structural implementation
- Behavioral implementation
- Functional and operational implementation
Check your BBA Program skills at NIMS?
How much do you know about bba-strategy-management skills?
Take our bba-strategy-management course demo and enhance your skills against your professional competition.
Check your real time bba-strategy-management skills through our advanced technology based platform.