Advanced BBA Program Specialization
Safety Management is a far-reaching administration framework intended to oversee security components in the work environment. It incorporates strategy, goals, plans, methodology, association, duties and other measures. The SMS is utilized as a part of ventures that oversee noteworthy dangers, including flight, oil, concoction, power generation and others.
- Understanding Safety as a Workforce Issue
- Rights & Responsibilities
- The Whistleblower Act
- Safety Regulations & Facility Liability
- The Americans with Disabilities Act
- Assessing & Managing Risk
- Violence in Workplace
- The Safety, Emergency Response & Hazard Communication Planning Program
- Preparing for OSHA Inspection
Check your BBA Program skills at NIMS?
How much do you know about bba-safety-management skills?
Take our bba-safety-management course demo and enhance your skills against your professional competition.
Check your real time bba-safety-management skills through our advanced technology based platform.