Advanced BBA Program Specialization
The production management team (comprising of a generation administrator and any number of partners) is in charge of understanding the dreams of the maker and the executive or choreographer inside imperatives of specialized probability.
Part I: Nature and Context of Operations Management
1. Introduction to the Field
2. Operations Strategy and Competitiveness
3. Project Management
Part II: Product Design and Process Selection
4. Product Design and Process Selection Manufacturing
5. Product Design and Process Selection-Services
6. Quality Management
Part III: Design of Facilities and Jobs
7. Strategic Capacity Planning
8. Just-in-Time Production Systems
9. Facility Location
10. Facility Layout
11. Job Design and Work Measurement
Part IV: Managing the Supply Chain
12. Supply-Chain Management
14. Aggregate Planning
15. Inventory Systems for Independent Demand
16. Inventory Systems for Dependent Demand; MRP-Type Systems
17. Operations Scheduling
Part V: Revising the System
18. Operations Consulting
19. Business Process Reengineering
Check your BBA Program skills at NIMS?
How much do you know about bba-production-management skills?
Take our bba-production-management course demo and enhance your skills against your professional competition.
Check your real time bba-production-management skills through our advanced technology based platform.